Extracurricular programs at Archway Trivium West are driven by members of our faculty and reflect the levels of student interest and engagement on campus. A listing of all extra-curricular programs currently offered is found below.
If you have questions, please contact:
- Faculty Director of Extracurricular Activities – Ms. Kendra Montoya, email@example.com
- Morning Homework Club Director – Ms. Mandy Moore, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration Questions – Mrs. Brienne McDonald, email@example.com
General Program Information:
- Program Payment & Refund Policy FAQs
- 2017-18 Extra-curricular Pick-Up Location Information
- Late Pick Up Policy
Registration is now open for Quarter 1 Wednesday Clubs (Fall 2018):
Quarterly Programs (Quarter 1, Fall 2018):
iKidsCode Coding Club (K-5) – Wednesdays, August 8-October 3, 2018
Play-well LEGO: Intro to STEM using LEGO (K-2) – Wednesdays, August 8-October 3, 2018
- Sports Kidz AZ – Fall Basketball (K-5) – Wednesdays, August 22- October 3 (tournament 10/6) Click Here for Flyer
- Young Rembrandts (K–1 & Grades 2-5)– Wednesdays, August 8-October 3, 2018
- IV Math Enrichment (Grades 1-7) – Tutoring offered on an ongoing basis
Fall 2018 Semester Clubs:
Registration for Fall 2018 Clubs will open in August, unless linked below.
>> Fall 2018 Clubs Catalog – Coming Soon! <<
Click on the links below for more information:
Offered on an ongoing basis. Contact instructor for details.
Morning Homework Club (Quarterly Registration):
- Click Here for More Information
- Click Here to Register – Coming Soon!