Extracurricular programs at Archway Trivium West are driven by members of our faculty and reflect the levels of student interest and engagement on campus. A listing of all extra-curricular programs currently offered is found below.
If you have questions, please contact:
- Faculty Director of Extracurricular Activities – Ms. Kendra Montoya, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Morning Homework Club Director – Ms. Mandy Moore, email@example.com
- Registration Questions – Mrs. Brienne McDonald, firstname.lastname@example.org
General Program Information:
- Program Payment & Refund Policy FAQs
- 2017-18 Extra-curricular Pick-Up Location Information
- Late Pick Up Policy
Quarterly Programs (Quarter 2):
Registration Opens October 1 (October 13 for Skyhawks Sports).
Play-well LEGO: Intro to STEM using LEGO (K-2) – Wednesdays, October 25 – December 13. 2017 (No Class on November 22).
Skyhawks Sports (K-5) – Wednesdays, November 8 – February 21, 2018* (Volleyball or Flag Football) *Trimester Club – This club will not meet on 11/22, 12/20, 12/17, 1/3, or 1/10.
Young Rembrandts (K–1 & Grades 2-5) – Wednesdays, October 25 – December 13, 2017 (No Class on November 22).
Fall 2017 Semester Clubs:
Registration is now closed for Fall Semester Clubs.
Click on the links below for more information:
- Archery Club (3-5)
- Beginner Piano (3-5)
- Chess Emporium Chess Club (K-5)
- Creative Writing/Storytelling Club (3-5)
- CrossFit Kids (K-5) Required Waiver
- Fencing Club (3-5)
- Gardening Club (K-5)
- Photography/Yearbook (3-5)
- Science Club (3-5)
- Steppin’Out Dance (K-2)
Quarterly Programs (Quarter 1):
Registration is now closed for Quarter 1 Early-Release Wednesday Clubs.
Registration for Quarter 2 Clubs will open in late September.
- Play-well LEGO: Intro to STEM using LEGO (K-2) – Wednesdays, August 9 – October 4, 2017
- Skyhawks Sports (K-5) – Wednesdays, August 16 – November 1, 2017* (Basketball or Soccer) *Trimester Club – This club will not meet on 10/11 or 10/18.
- Young Rembrandts (K–1 & Grades 2-5) – Wednesdays, August 9 – October 4, 2017
Offered on an ongoing basis. Contact instructor for details.
Morning Homework Club (Quarterly Registration):