The Archway Trivium West PSO encourages all parents and guardians to participate and volunteer their time to support our academy. We invite you to explore the various ways to stay involved.
HOW DO I BECOME A TRIVIUM VOLUNTEER?
All employees of charter schools and school volunteers who are on-campus or off-campus during school hours such as field trips and working with students shall be fingerprinted and have a criminal background check conducted by the Arizona Department of Safety and the FBI.
On-campus fingerprinting events are typically scheduled twice a year.
Our next Volunteer Fingerprinting Event will be Monday, April 16, 2018 from 10 AM – 12 PM at the Archway Trivium West/Trivium Prep Campus (2001 N. Bullard Ave, Goodyear, 85395).
- If you miss the fingerprinting events at school, we ask you to contact Great Hearts Human Resources and schedule a time that best fits to undergo the fingerprinting process.
Great Hearts Academies: Human Resources
3102 N. 56th St., Ste #300, Phoenix, AZ 85018
602-438-7045, option 7
- You may donate the $20 per person fee for this service. Payment via check is made payable to the school.
- The entire process usually takes 4-6 weeks from the time the fingerprinting is obtained. You will not be able to volunteer your services on campus without the office receiving authorization from Great Hearts, at which time we receive a volunteer badge for you. Questions or volunteer status can be directed to the volunteer coordinator at TriviumParents@gmail.com.
Volunteers often inadvertently have access to sensitive information or observe situations of a sensitive nature. Any information about students, grades, faculty, etc. is to remain confidential. If a volunteer has a concern involving something that is witnessed, observed, or overheard, please discuss this with the Headmaster. If a volunteer disregards this policy, the privilege of volunteering may be revoked.
ALL VOLUNTEERS MUST READ & AGREE TO TRIVIUM’S VOLUNTEER POLICY PRIOR TO VOLUNTEERING YOUR SERVICES.
Please review and sign the Volunteer Agreement and return to the front office.
If you have any questions on how to get involved as a volunteer at Archway Trivium West, please contact our PSO President at ArchwayWestPSO@gmail.com.
Mandatory Training for Archway Trivium West Volunteers
- Monday, April 16, 2018, 9:15 am
- Wednesday, May 16, 2018, 5:15 pm
- Tuesday, July 31, 2018, Time TBD